On the Time to Talk Fertility Podcast by Fertility Centers of Illinois, we will set the record straight on treatment misconceptions and fertility myths while also sharing little-known insight to apply to your journey.
Anyone who is trying to conceive has heard an endless amount of (possibly unwanted) advice, tips and personal experiences. Infertility can admittedly be an overwhelming world to navigate, even without all of the extra noise from well-meaning family or friends.
Join us as Dr. Elie Hobeika, a board certified reproductive endocrinologist, sheds light on all of your top fertility questions so that you can move towards your parenthood goal with confidence.
The Time to Talk Fertility: 18 Fertility Facts & Secrets episode covers questions such as:
- According to research, how long does it usually take to get a PCOS diagnosis? Why?
- How does this compare to receiving an Endometriosis diagnosis?
- Does IVF lower the amount of eggs I have or negatively impact my fertility?
- Are men and women diagnosed with fertility equally?
- Does taking testosterone impact male fertility?
- Can prescribed medication impact fertility?
- Why is genetic carrier screening important?
- What kinds of chronic conditions need to be addressed before trying for a baby?
- Does stress cause infertility?
- How common is infertility?
- Does insurance cover embryo genetic testing?
- How often will I talk to and see my care team during treatment?
- What is the one question patients never ask, but should?
- What diet and foods can improve fertility?
- Will eating yams increase the odds of having twins?
- What supplements can improve egg quality?
- What supplements can improve fertility?
- When should I be taking prenatal vitamins?
- What words of hope can you share?