Your First Visit
We look forward to helping you on your fertility journey. Your first appointment helps us learn about you and answer your questions. Knowing what to expect will help you make the most out of your first visit.
After an initial consult, the next step is fertility testing.
Getting to Know You
Growing your family starts with a conversation. The goal of the initial consultation is to learn about you and answer your questions. Together, we will create a customized treatment plan and begin your journey to parenthood.
At your first appointment, you can expect to:
- Discuss your medical history
- Schedule fertility testing or review any completed fertility testing
- Create a personalized action plan
- Go over your insurance benefits and financing options
- Get your questions answered
What to Bring
- Insurance Card(s)
- Prescription Card (Rx Card)
- Government Issued Photo Identification
- A list of medications, herbs, or supplements that you are currently taking-including the dosage
- Any information about previous treatments for infertility
- Any other pertinent medical records
- The completed new patient forms
- A list of questions and concerns that you may have
- Face masks are encouraged
Fertility Centers of Illinois is a place of healing. To be compassionate to all guests trying to grow their families, it is our policy that children cannot be present in the office. We thank you for understanding.
Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete the registration process.
We require a minimum of 48 hours (two business days) notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
If you miss your appointment or provide less than 48 hours notice to cancel or reschedule, then your credit card will be charged $50 for weekday appointments and $100 for weekend appointments. To cancel or reschedule an appointment, call New Patient Services at 877-324-4483.