We’ve all been there. As you go through your day-to-day, a medical question bubbles to the surface. Out of curiosity, you start Googling. This leads you to one article, which leads you to another, and the next thing you know, you’re scrolling through comments and certain that your question may be a full-blown medical crisis.
That is stressful! While falling down the Dr. Google rabbit hole can inform, it can also cause unnecessary worry and alarm. Access to trusted experts for your questions can help.
We asked you to send us all of your infertility questions - the big questions, the little ones, and the embarrassing ones - and you delivered! Join Dr. Asima Ahmad as she discusses 21 questions submitted by YOU on infertility. She will cover topics such as whether you can use lubricant when TTC, how to increase libido, how often to have sex when TTC, whether an orgasm can impact conception odds, and more.
Do you have a question you’d like us to answer? Submit it here! We’d love to hear from you.
The Time to Talk Fertility: You Asked, We Answered! 21 Questions On Infertility episode addresses questions such as:
- How often should you have intercourse when TTC?
- What should I do if my partner can’t ejaculate or achieve an erection?
- Why is sex so painful?
- Can we use lubricant during sex?
- Is one sexual position better to get pregnant?
- Is one sexual position better for having a boy or girl?
- Does extra weight hurt our fertility?
- Will I be more likely to get pregnant if I have an orgasm?
- Can we have too much sex when trying to conceive?
- Can I get pregnant if we only have sex once or twice a month?
- Will saliva kill sperm?
- Will having an orgasm cause a miscarriage?
- Infertility is stressful. What can I do to alleviate stress?
- Does the amount of ejaculate predict a man’s fertility?
- Can you prescribe us Viagra?
- We have experienced multiple pregnancy losses. Should we consider a gestational carrier?
- Now that I'm pregnant, when can we have sex again?
- My husband has low sperm count but takes fish oil and CoQ10 supplements, can he use a hot tub?
- How do you increase your libido?
- Does evening primrose oil help with conception?
- In a natural FET cycle, can it be canceled because progesterone is too low before suppositories?