After an infertility diagnosis, it can feel as if the control you once had has been unexpectedly taken from you. A journey you intended to take with your partner is now changing. It is a jarring experience that can cause many conflicting emotions.
We are excited to tell you that there are many ways you can control - and improve - your fertility journey. Regardless of your diagnosis, how you identify and what your treatment plan looks like, there are ways for both partners to have an impact on the outcome.
Join Dr. Elie Hobeika, a double board certified reproductive endocrinologist, as he shares everything you can do on your own to increase your chances of success with IVF, IUI or fertility treatment. Based on the latest medical research and insight gleaned from patient outcomes, these tips can help with every diagnosis including PCOS, endometriosis, sperm issues, ovulatory issues and more.
The DIY Tips to Boost IVF and Fertility Treatment Success episode discusses questions such as:
- How can making changes help patients achieve success?
- How can quitting cigarettes help with treatment?
- Will quitting vaping help with fertility?
- How can quitting cannabis help with fertility?
- What alcohol parameters should patients stay within for optimal fertility?
- How does caffeine impact fertility and the possibility of pregnancy loss?
- How can achieving a healthy weight improve fertility?
- What kinds of foods should people aim for to boost fertility?
- Is eating organic something patients should be thinking about?
- Organic food can be expensive - how can patients find a middle ground?
- How can burritos from Taco Bell and Big Macs from McDonald’s impact fertility?
- How can household or cosmetic chemicals impact fertility? What should patients avoid?
- How can reducing stress help improve outcomes?
- What should patients do to reduce stress?
- What supplements and doses can help men? What do they do?
- What supplements and doses can help women? How do they help?
- How can patients find a supplement product they can trust?
- How do Vitamin D levels impact fertility? How does boosting them help?
- What should patients look for in a physician partner?
- Can you offer tips on how to interpret success rates and questions to ask?
- What should patients look for in an IVF lab?
- What should patients know about the success of IVF?
- How have you seen patients make these changes, and how has it helped them?
- Can you share some words of hope with our listeners?