As your body changes over time so does your fertility. Join Dr. Jennifer Hirshfeld-Cytron, Reproductive Endocrinologist at Fertility Centers of Illinois, as she examines fertility in your 20s, 30s, and 40s—including potential obstacles and ways to boost your fertility.
- How does age impact a woman’s fertility potential?
- What are the chances of conception for a 20-year-old vs. a 30-year-old vs. a 40-year-old woman?
- When trying to conceive, at what point can a woman be diagnosed as infertile? Does it change depending on age?
- Are there diagnoses that are more common for women over 35?
- How does age factor into pregnancy loss?
- How do lifestyle choices play a role in fertility?
- If a woman of reproductive age adopts healthy habits, can it improve egg quality and fertility?
- What are the options for women who want to get pregnant later in life?
- Is there a point when women can no longer get pregnant, even with fertility treatments?